I fought this feeling for so long because I honestly did/do not like tumblr. I think it is weird and out of my comfort zone. I hate being out of my comfort zone especially if it is something I can aviod (i.e. getting a tumblr). However, I relieved that I have been accumulating quite a few tumblr blogs in my book markets. So, whatever, I got one.
I do usually go on it once a day, if you were wondering, however I love Pinterest so much more!
Don't you just love spring, all the rain and mud. I don't love it either, but I do love flowers! This morning I finally broke out my floral skirt. I am so excited to wear skirts again, without tights. Is anyone else exploiting the opportunity to break out spring outfits?
Coat: Burberry; Rain boots: Hunter; Skirt: H & M(old); Blouse: Forever 21(old); Jewelry: Danier Leather, Forever 21, gifted, Links of London, Whole Foods, Betsy Johnson
I love summer! I can't wait for school to be out and wear white shorts, although, let's be honest, the are like the same color as my skin tone. I choose this photo not only because I have an obessesion with Alexandra from Lovely Pepa, but also, I you can't bet an outfit that has a large day clutch, a floral pattern, and statement necklace. I wish I could wear this outfit today sooo bad!!!
I saw this post of Classy Confessions the other day, she did it a while ago but I just looked at it today. I thought it would be fun to do. I know a lot of you do not like this posts but It might be fun to learn some things about me.
1) Post these rules
2) Post a photo of yourself & 11 random facts about you
3) Answer the questions given to you in the tagger's post
4) Create 11 new questions & tag people to answer them
5) Go to their blog or twitter & let them know they've been tagged
11 Facts about me:
I have never had a piece of meat in my life.
If I could go to any concert, whether the person/group was dead or alive, it would be the Spice Girls.
I am shy when you first meet me, but once you get to meet me I am kinda annoyingly energetic and outgoing.
I listen to Pandora everyday.
I keep telling my mom I am going to drop out of school and become a rapper.
I got a GIANT, life sized teddy bear for my birthday (the one from Costco).
I wish I could be a spy.
I have a twin sister, however you wouldn't be able to tell it.
I want to learn how to speak Swedish, Finnish, Italian, German, and Russian on top of Spanish and Latin and my mom gets annoyed because I walk around the house speaking other languages that she does not understand.
I listen to Regina Spektor way to much.
I have a life goal to learn how to trapeze.
Questions of her blog:
1) What song, movie, and tv show would we find on replay at your house?
Song: All the Rowboats by Regina Spektor; Movie: there is none because we can't decide on one by my favorite is The Art of Getting By; TV Show: Gossip Girl, Make it or Break it, AND SUITS!!!
2) Are there any blogs that inspire you?
There are so many, here are some:
3) Do you remember what you were wearing when you met your husband or boyfriend?
4) What is the last book you read, and did you like it?
1. If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
Joanna Hillman's, Senior Fashion Market Editor for Harpers Bazaar(or any publication)(does that help understanding my twitter name a little more?)
2. If you could live in any time period, which one would it be? Honestly, currently I would just want to live in the present time, maybe I would like to be born a little earlier so I could enjoy those 90's Nick Cartoons a little more, I love 20's and 50's fashion and who knows what the future is going to be like?
5. What is your favorite childhood memory? playing The Sims throughout the night (but that hasn't changed, in the summer at least) 6. Favorite holiday and why? Christmas, you get so much time off of school and I LOVE giving presents, its a game for me! 7. What do you day dream about? Life, in general 8. If you could be any character from a movie or book who would it be and why? That is really hard, I would love to be Olivia Palermo, she is so pretty and seems to have a dream life, but on the other hand I would also want to be Tina Fey or Amy Poelher for the same reason. I think instead of being someone else I would want to make changes to my life. Also, I have a unfulfilled dream of being a gymnast. 9. What is one talent you wish you had? Haha, just answered this, I wish I could be a gymnast. 10.What is your most FAVORITE thing about yourself. I have a pretty good ability to multitask.
11. If you could be invisible for a day what would you do? so so so many things I don't know where to start.
1) Are you a gamer? If so or not, what is your favorite video game, whether you played it or not?
2) If you could live in one thing, what would it be?
3)How many blogs do you follow?
4) If you could go to any concert, whether the person was dead or alive, who would it be?
5)What is your favorite animal?
6) Do you have a favorite mythical creature?
(I have an obsession with Centaurs)
7) What is your favorite flower?
8) Who is your favorite designer?
9) If you could go to any fashion week, which one would it be?
10) What is on your bucket list?
11) What is your favorite magazine? (only one!)
What has been inspiring you lately? I have been, as always been loving interior design, it really inspires me to clean my room. I have also been loving simple closes with a slight, minor, twist. And per usual, I still google pictures of bow ties :)
Barbara Palvin is a beauty icon and a fabulous model. Recently she is the new model for L'Oreal! I love her and she is only 18 years old! She is so beautiful and she seems like she is not to serious and just has fun with it! Plus, have you seen her gorgeous blue eyes!
All Photos from Model Love accept for the one below from The Face Hunter via Google Images